The R&D team was established in 2002 and covers all areas of product development from formulation sciences, analytical services, and regulatory expertise and support services. The facilities are spread over an area of ~ 57.000 Sq ft. The team has an enviable track record of successful development of generic medicines, high-barrier products and complex generics.
- Formulation development - a team of 50 highly qualified Formulation Scientists with expertise in development of wide range of dosage forms
- Tablets, Capsules, ER/SR/CR/MR/DR formulations, EVT Tablets, Pallets, Controlled release pallets
- Parenterals (Lyophilized & Liquid), Solutions, Suspensions, Emulsions
- Topicals (Ointments/creams/eye drops)
- New Drug delivery systems (Oral and parenteral)
- Excellent capabilities in Development of Cytotoxic & Potent drugs
- Handling Special Delivery Systems & Complex Manufacturing processes
- Scale up in Class 100.000 pilot manufacturing area
- Analytical Development - a team of 180 experienced analyse with expertise in:
- API characterization
- Analytical Method Development & Validation
- Dissolution Profiling
- Impurity Profiling
- Stability Study (ICH & Custom Condition)
The scientists are supported by 60 regulatory personnel with expertise in dossier compilation and additional regulatory procedures compliant to EMA, FDA, ANVISA, MCC and other regulatory agencies.
The R&D group has developed numerous novel technologies, formulations and processes covered by 27 international patents.